Instagram is the most popular social media platform. You can click amazing photos and add them to your Insta stories using Instagram filters. Though, if you have a private profile, only your followers can see your stories.
Followers are important because they are the ones who can see and act on your posts and stories. Losing your Instagram followers is very annoying, and the worst part is not knowing who has unsubscribed you.
A lot of users don’t know how to find out who signed you out on Instagram. However, Instagram doesn’t give you a direct way to tell you who recently signed you out.
If you want to know who recently signed you out on Instagram, you’ve come to the right page. We brought you a fantastic guide, so you know when someone is unsubscribing from you on Instagram. It would be best to read to the end to understand how to check who has unsubscribed you on Instagram.
Table of Contents
Here’s how to see who hasn’t followed you on Instagram
Who are your Instagram followers?
“Followers” and “Follow” are the key elements of an Instagram profile. The following will reflect those whose posts and stories are visible to you, while your followers will reflect who can see your stories and posts.
Is Instagram telling you about non-subscribers?
Although Instagram will notify you whenever you receive a follower request or someone follows you. He doesn’t tell you about people who don’t follow you. This feature is beneficial when you want to remove unwanted people from your Instagram as they will not notify you about it. However, they would know that someone was not following them because their subscriber count would drop instantly. But the problem arises when someone is not following you.
While Instagram doesn’t tell you about your followers, you can still use the manual approach or third-party apps to check if someone has stopped following you on Instagram. Here are the two methods you can use to find out who hasn’t followed you on Instagram:
Method 1: using the manual approach
This technique is only useful when you want to check if a specific person has logged you out or if you have doubts about someone who may have logged you out.
- Open Instagram and log into your account.
- After logging into your account, tap the profile icon in the lower-left corner of your screen.
- Here, tap on the “Follower” option, which comes with a number counter.
- Tap the searchbar at the top of the screen and enter your friend’s username that you think may no longer follow you.
- After reaching the profile, tap the “Follow” option to view the list of people they are following.
- Enter your username in the search bar. If your profile doesn’t appear in search results, it means the person is no longer following you.
Method 2: use a third-party application
There are numerous third-party applications accessible on the Play Store or the App Store to help you record your Insta account.
The various third-party apps available on the PlayStore to track your Instagram profile records include Followers Assistant, Followers & Unfollowers, Unfollowers for Insta, and Follower Analyzer.
You can use any of these apps to keep track of your followers’ records on Instagram. This guide details the steps to use Follower Analyzer:
- Start “Follower Analyzer” and log in with your Instagram Accounts.
- On the next page, you will find three titles, like News, subscribers, and subscriptions. The minus/plus sign below these numbers replicates the most recent abandonments of your account.
- Here, Tap on the option “Follower.”
Here it would be best if you tapped on the Subscribers option.
- Once uploaded, it will take you to your Instagram account with fantastic options like “Total,” “Gain,” and “Lost Follower.”
- Tap Lost to view a list of friends who recently signed out of you.
- You can also review the accounts that you follow but not on your subscriber list. To find out more, tap on the Do Not Track option on the same screen.
What to do after finding out who’s not following you?
You might get angry if someone among your close friends isn’t following you. However, jumping to a conclusion is not a solution here. You can ask your friend why or ask them to follow you.
To make sure your followers don’t lose weight, you need to like the photos you upload and react to their stories to stay connected. If someone who doesn’t matter hasn’t followed you, you can immediately unsubscribe.
Though, if you are, or want to become an Instagram influencer, don’t follow anyone. Keep them connected with your interactive articles and stories, and ask them why they’re not following you. Likewise, if you promote your business on Instagram, it pays to try and keep your audience informed about the upcoming sale and your store’s products.
Precautions for using third-party applications
However, it is beneficial to understand who has recently stopped following you using third-party apps. It will help if you pay attention to the permissions you assign to these apps, as these apps can potentially infect your smartphone with malicious code. It will help if you read their policies before granting licenses to these apps. If you use Insta as a business profile, consider using paid analytics apps available on the Play Store.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Q1. How do you know who’s no longer following you on the Instagram platform?
You can make use of third-party apps like Followers Assistant, Followers & Unfollowers, Unfollowers for Instagram, and Follower Analyzer to find out who has signed you out on Instagram.
Q2. What’s the best Instagram app without tracking?
The best app to stop following Instagram is FollowCo.
Q3. How to check if my followers are following me?
You can verify that your followers follow you by manually checking their profiles and looking for your name in the list below. You can also use a third-party app for this purpose, e.g., B. Unfollowers for Insta and Follower Analyzer.